Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Becky years

Many years ago I scanned all of our old "back in the day" Walker family photos. I have many photos of many people and I've just been waiting to use some of them when I deemed it time.

It's time. 

Guess who?

This is Becky right after she finished filming The Sound of Music. 
This is Becky after she won the role of Kitten in Father Knows Best. Only older people will get that joke. 
Becky as a school student at Our Lady of Fatima.
This is Becky as she's rebuilding a small motor in the carport?
Becky, third from the right, on her opening night of A Chorus Line. 
This is Becky in the bottom row second from the left on her opening night of Swan Lake.
Becky on the top row second from right on her opening night of Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B.
Becky in her reprisal of Swan Lake. OK, it's a second shot of the other pic that's in the wrong spot but I didn't want to move it.
Becky before she hit the road with Guys and Dolls.
Becky at the Olympic trials.
Becky right before her amazing role in Heidi. That's Big Frank behind her and Dale yawning beside her.
Becky after her successful Olympic trials. 
Becky the girl scout.
Becky, after her broadway years, posing with Melanie. 
Becky's new head shots before her unsuccessful Broadway comeback. 
Becky getting back to being a normal student when Broadway didn't call back.
The high school years.
The college years.
The "painted picture to make it look like a portrait" years. She actually made the coat she's wearing and still has it. I was supposed to bring it home! Anyway, it was still super cute and had a dress with it that she also made. Showoff. 

And there you have it. Who knew she covered so much ground as a wee one? 

Anyway, I have many more posts to post but it doesn't post itself and I'm so not into blogging when I can play candy crush. Also, before Christmas our dishwasher broke and then two weeks ago our hot water heater went out and last night our microwave went belly up. And the ironic thing is, I just bought a big box of microwave popcorn yesterday! It's so fun. 

Oh, and when I went back for my driver's license last week I was in and out in 10 minutes. So I'm still living the American dream without fear of deportation. Yay me. 

 Now I have to go see if it's a snoring night for John. 

 Over and out and under the covers.

3 comments:

gnar car said...

i look so much like her!!!

i love popcorn.

Anonymous said...

Carlie you do look so much like Becky !!! cute pics all sorry about the microwave ugh!!!!

Becky said...

Hahahaha. I WAS cute except for the awkward high school post Broadway years. Too clever you are Mary Lisa.