Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jared and Ava

So Jared and Ava had a meet and greet in the big swing. The big swing has a big fluffy mattress to get comfy and cozy and eat ice cream and spend some time watching the world go by. It has a lovely view. Many people sat in the big swing over labor day but I think Mollie took the opportunity to have a photo shoot with these two. It was difficult to decide what photos to leave out. Believe it or not, I did cull a few. But it wasn't easy because the progression of the photos as well as the facial expressions were great. I thought these were deserving of an exclusive post.

And once again I'll skip the commentary and just let the pictures speak for themselves.











































I think they're buds.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

haha her pushing the swing.

that kid is going to run the world one day.