Thursday, November 2, 2017

Here are more frig messages and a little news

It's Wednesday and the first day of November, which means the countdown to Thanksgiving as well as Emma coming home is on! It's been since the first of September since I've seen Emma's face in person, and that's too long. November 1st also means that the serious countdown to the new family member is on as well. Aubrey will be the newest and smallest Thanksgiving attendee in....ever. Or since Brooke was born in 1978. I just transposed those numbers and it said 1798. That would be unimaginable. 

Update on the broken refrigerator. It still is. I can't talk about it since I don't cuss anymore. 


In other news, the back bathroom reno is ramping up to the fun stuff. The tile on the walls and floor are complete and now the bathroom floor is next and then it's grout for everybody!! Well, I realize tile isn't people and that statement made it sound like we would be grouting people, but it's very exciting and I just got excited! We still have to change out a small window and buy a new commode. That's gonna be awkward. I don't enjoy the thought of shopping for a terlet.


In some more news, girl's trip commences tomorrow...or later today and so I'll be out until next week. In the meantime, here are the latest of our frig messages...or better yet broken frig messages. But I can't talk about it...because of the no cuss rule. 

I'll be back Sunday and maybe I'll give a report of the weekend. 

Until then...

This is a quote from Project Runway back when it was good. I don't cuss, but our frig does. 
Hmmmm mum's the word on who posted this message.
This was a request from William to Emma and Olivia. At least I think so. 
This is a song quote? Emma's friend Jessica from Alexandria participated in the frig messages when she was here for the day. I was very excited for her effort. 
Someone was angry at certain children one day and put this up. She was brilliant to use the stick-it note due to so many A's and S's used in this phrase. 
This is a famous quote from John. When the kids were little, they were in the bath and had splashed so much water out of the tub that it went into the hall. John walked into the hall, slipped, fell and hit his ankle on the door jam and yelled, "I snapped it!!" Someone overreacted much? I'd say yes. It still simultaneously makes me laugh and annoyed at the same time. 
This just brings a smile to my face still. 
From an old movie I can't remember the name of. Maybe State Fair? 
We got on a roll here...
A jelly roll! Ha ha ha ha I always crack myself up. 
This isn't true for me. It's green paste and not delicious. 
This is completely true forever and always. Notice the temp inside the frig. It's sweater weather in there. 
My darling son made this message after looking in the balmy frig and finding nothing there. It's been VERY frustrating. But again. No can talk. If your sensibilities were offended by that word, get over it. I found it very amusing. 
But it's been a dry spell on the old frig for many days now and then Olivia said she thought the repairman was coming and so she was waiting until after he left to write something. As I've stated multi times, it's still broke. 
And that catches us up for now and since it's 2:44 I must go to bed quickly so that I can get up and leave town before lunch. 

I sleep very little anymore. It's really just changing positions from sitting up to lying down. It's a fact of my current life. 

Until I'm back, stay real people. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all, take Aaron with you to shop for a toilet. He took the job very seriously when we had to go buy them. Second of all, I LOVE the fridge message posts!!! Highly entertaining for me!