Friday, May 1, 2015

I love a crawfish boil...

As long as there are hamburgers on the side.

The update on my dentist appointment. They found nothing wrong. Yay. The other side of that, the area where they says there's nothing wrong still hurts. Annoying. Now I turn my focus to sinuses and hope some meds clear it up. I still have to have a crown put on a cracked tooth so there is more dentistry in my future. I'll be calling for an appointment later today. I'm already in the zone of making and hating the appointment.

This past weekend was full of family and fun starting with a crawfish boil/hamburger supper Friday, William's three year old birthday party on Saturday and a grown up birthday dinner for Lauren Saturday night. We are in the height of our birthday season people. The majority of our Birthdays are in the months of February until May with the number being in the 20's. I'll not speculate anymore than that for fear of forgetting one or three. But you get my point. 

Enough about me though, lets get to the weekend and the photos. 
Supper from the south. 
This represents the two kinds of supper. One is better than the other. In some opinions. 
Hawaiian with some extra PUNCH!
Jimmy James with Carrie. 
And with Gee.
Lukie Lou came to town with his parents.
Adorbs.
Supper seems to be ready. 
And it's on the way to the tables.
That's pert near a lobster!
Snuggling with Mom. 

I think he's happy to be in Monroe. 
Yeppers.
Awww...
William wearing all his birthday presents. 
Car Car with James holding one of his brother's bday presents. 
Now it's supper time!

One for posterity. 
John wasn't banned from the other table, he preferred the less spicy. 
Lukie Lou and the dad plus checking out the perimeter. 
One more. 
Speaks for itself.
Super William seemed as if to leave the ground.
He was happy with all his gifts. 
There are multi cape photos so get ready. 

Classic trying to see the back of your shirt turn around. 
He couldn't do it that way...
Smart kid. 
Then he wanted Beba to try to on. 
Multi of James. 

Cutie pie.
James and Lucas decided to play in the birdbath. 
A couple more pics of the gifts. 
Gotta show off the back.
James trying on a bday present..

That snuggle.
And a ride on a very tolerant Maisy. 
Til it was time to go to bed. 
Part one of a two part post about the weekend is in the books. It was a great weekend. We need more of those. 

That Friday night something happened to alter the next day's birthday party. What could it have been? It's like a mini cliff hanger, so come back to see what it was. Hint: It's not really earth shattering. So no worries. 

The most important thing I can think of at this very moment is I have only 12 more days of school before summer vacay! Super excited about that! 

In the meantime I have some ideas about the vacay that include taking the popcorn off my den ceiling. Super serious about it. And while I love home improvement, I hate the process so much. I need for it to begin and end in 15 seconds flat and I don't think that's gonna happen with this project. I'll have to document it for the blog. 

Now that I have nothing left to say, I'm going to bed. It's 1:42 in the morning and I have to go find out of my bed is still soft and cushy. 

How can it not be? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the weekend of celebration. We will be doing it again in just 22 days for gma, ggma, mom, billie june !!! It will be fun!!!