Friday, June 4, 2010

Very odd people pics from Corsicana

There were very few people photos taken compared to the many many fruit and veggie pics. And most of the people pics are somewhat odd. Just scroll down and you'll see what I mean.

Olivia seems thrilled about the classy lighting in the well house.


Carlie seems thrilled that her picture's being taken.


Love this picture of me...may be my favorite of all time.


Emma seems thrilled to be alive.


Olivia and Maggie doing art projects.


I'm not so sure what Olivia is going for here.


The "older" set.


Maggie still doing art projects.


Grandmother looking disgusted.


The only picture taken of Lauren with my camera.


Billie not looking disgusted.


Caitlin looking mischevious.


Carlie looking dreamily at the sky.


Maggie still arting it.


Caitlin looking confused.

No comments: